Rock Climb & Abseil at Morialta
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Woodfoorde, SA
- Product code: PS18TK
Our premier climbing and abseil tour allows you to get vertical, have fun, and do something that is great for your mind and body. For this experience you will travel only a short distance from the Adelaide CBD to one of Adelaide’s premier rock climbing sites. Morialta Conservation Park is a picturesque location where you will find yourself surrounded by nature with amazing views into the gorges below.
Our experienced and accredited climbing instructors will provide all equipment, instruction and technical expertise. A variety of climbs will be setup to cater for all levels of fitness and experience. Our guides will ensure everyone gets the chance to have fun, learn some new skills, (or refresh old ones) and challenge themselves as much as they choose.
- Four-hour tour led by our expert rock climbing guides
- All harnesses and safety equipment
- Rock climbing shoes
- Tactical instruction
- A variety of climbs designed for a range of different challenges
- Picturesque location close to Adelaide
- Perfect addition to any day spend at Mt Lofty Summit or Cleland Wildlife Park
- No climbing experience required
- A beautiful scenic location surrounded by nature. The setting is wild and feels remote and the views over into the gorges are fabulous.