Rock Climb & Abseil at Morialta Gift Card
- Location: Woodforde, SA
- Product code: morigift
Our premier climbing and abseil tour allow you to get vertical, have fun, and do something that is great for your mind and body. For this experience you will travel only a short distance from the Adelaide CBD to one of Adelaide’s premier rock climbing sites. Morialta Conservation Park is a picturesque location where you will find yourself surrounded by nature with amazing views into the gorges below.
Our experienced and accredited climbing instructors will provide all equipment, instruction and technical expertise. A variety of climbs will be setup to cater for all levels of fitness and experience. Our guides will ensure everyone gets the chance to have fun, learn some new skills, (or refresh old ones) and challenge themselves as much as they choose.
- Four hour tour led by our expert rock climbing guides
- All harnesses and safety equipment
- Rock climbing shoes
- Tactical instruction
- A variety of climbs designed for a range of different challenges
- Picturesque location close to Adelaide
- No climbing experience required
- A beautiful scenic location surrounded by nature. The setting is wild, feels remote and the views are fabulous.
- People under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age requirement is 12 years
- Minimum weight: 25kgs – Maximum weight: 120kgs
- Minimum height: 120cm
COVID 19 – CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
From Wednesday 1 December 2021, participants aged 16 and older who choose to come to our sites will be required to show evidence that they have been double vaccinated (or are exempt from vaccination by order of the Chief Public Health Officer).
Whilst we hope that this decision will be welcomed by some, we understand that some will be unhappy with the decision and for this we apologise.
The safety of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance to us, therefore we need to minimise the risk whilst maximising the opportunity to people to participate in these activities safely.
If the date you want is sold out, you can go on the "waiting" list by completing all booking details. We will get in touch if we can add you to the tour. Your credit card won't be charged until you have accepted our offer for a place on the tour.
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING
- Full details will be sent via email immediately following the receipt of your booking. If you do not receive this, please contact us straight away.
- Please review the details taking note of the starting time and location map and sign your waiver.
- Please check the terms and conditions also included.
- We will contact you the day prior to your tour if any of the details change due to weather or other conditions.
We meet you at Climbers Track, Woodforde SA 5072. This is a public reserve and we have no office at this location. Look for the Earth Adventure flags.
If you have further questions, specific requirements or wanting to make a large group booking please call us on 08 8165 2024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org