Rock Climb & Abseil Onkaparinga Gift Card
- Location: Blewitt Springs, SA
- Product code: onkgift
A rugged location featuring a gorge with cliffs up to 30 metres high and large permanent rock pools, Onkaparinga River National Park provides ample opportunities for rock climbing. You’ll be among native wildlife such as birds, koalas, kangaroos and possums – you may even spot an echidna. Our experienced guides will teach you how to enjoy your time on the cliff. All equipment is provided.
Our experienced and accredited climbing instructors will provide all equipment, instruction and technical expertise. A variety of climbs will be setup to cater for all levels of fitness and experience. Our guides will ensure everyone gets the chance to have fun, learn some new skills, (or refresh old ones) and challenge themselves as much as they choose.
- Four hour tour led by our expert rock climbing guides
- All harnesses and safety equipment
- Rock climbing shoes
- Tactical instruction
- A variety of climbs designed for a range of different challenges
- Picturesque location close to Adelaide
- No climbing experience required
- A beautiful scenic location surrounded by nature. The setting is wild, feels remote and the views are fabulous.
- People under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age requirement is 12 years
- Minimum weight: 25kgs – Maximum weight: 120kgs
- Minimum height: 120cm
If the date you want is sold out, you can go on the "waiting" list by completing all booking details. We will get in touch if we can add you to the tour. Your credit card won't be charged until you have accepted our offer for a place on the tour.
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING
- Full details will be sent via email immediately following the receipt of your booking. If you do not receive this, please contact us straight away.
- Please review the details taking note of the starting time and location map and sign your waiver.
- Please check the terms and conditions also included.
- We will contact you the day prior to your tour if any of the details change due to weather or other conditions.
We meet you at 287 Chapel Hill Rd, Blewitt Springs SA 5171. This is a public reserve and we have no office at this location. Look for the Earth Adventure flags.
If you have further questions, specific requirements or wanting to make a large group booking please call us on 08 8165 2024 or email email@example.com