Surf and Vines Gift Card
- Location: Adelaide, SA
- Product code: EASAVGF
Surf and Vines all day adventure is the perfect way to combine ocean adventures and picturesque wineries. Spend the morning learning how to surf at one of South Australia’s beautiful beaches in the Fleurieu Peninsula, enjoy an included lunch at a popular Goolwa eatery then heading onto Langhorne Creek sit back and relax at some of the finest wineries in the region.
- Nine hour tour lead by our expert guides
- All equipment required throughout the day
- Surfing lesson at Goolwa or Middleton Beach (Dependant on conditions)
- Lunch from a local eatery
- Langhorne Creek winery 1 – local cheese and wine flight
- Langhorne Creek winery 2 - tasting and tour
- Return transport from Adelaide
- Catch waves on one of South Australia’s popular surfing beaches
- Introduction into beach safety
- Lunch from a local Goolwa eatery
- Wine and cheese with a view in Langhorne Creek
- Bleasdale winery – Behind the Cellar Door
Stretch your legs in Strathablyn – We will make a quick stop for you to take a moment and stretch your legs in the beautiful, historic town of Strathalbyn. Admire the green parks and river and grab yourself a coffee or quick bite to eat (own expense) before heading onto Goolwa.
Start your morning refreshed and energized – The Fleurieu Peninsula boasts some of South Australia’s best surfing beaches. Take on the waves at a beginner friendly beach and see how many waves you can catch. Our qualified instructors will provide an introduction to beach safety followed by a surfing lesson giving all the tips and tricks for your surfing adventure.
Taste of the Fleurieu – Enjoy an included lunch at a popular Goolwa café. Sit down to enjoy views of the river while you indulge in some local produce from the café.
Cheese please – After lunch you will be treated to a visit to one of South Australia’s famous wine regions; Langhorne Creek. Take in the serenity of the beautiful region before stopping in at Kimbolton Winery. Appreciate this architecturally designed cellar door made from recycled shipping containers and timbers which boasts views over the vineyard from their rooftop viewing platform. Sit down and enjoy a cheese and wine tasting flight comprising local cheeses and Kimbolton wines.
Wine one final time – The final stop for the day; rest, relax and unwind if you haven’t already at Bleasdale. Born in 1850 Belasdale winery not only serves delicious wines but also some interesting history, you will have the chance to visit the Old Press and walk through the oldest section of the winery soaking up the history. You will of course also be treated to a Bleasdale wine tasting.
Bookings may be cancelled up to 72 hours prior the scheduled activity/ tour and receive a full refund, gift voucher or change the date of the booking.
- If a cancellation request is made up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled activity/ tour, customers are entitled to a change of date or gift voucher only. No refund will be issued.
- If a cancellation request is made within 24 hours of their scheduled activity/ tour, no refunds, gift vouchers or change of date will be issued.
For more information or private booking requests please contact us at email@example.com or phone 08 8165 2024.